Espansione per VSC-880 in Versione 2.0
- Auto mix function records mixer parameter movements
such as channel fader and pannig.
- 3 band equalizer for input mix/track mix modes
- easy recording whit eq and effect inserted at input ->track mode
- effects can be inserted into master out
- simultaneous playback of 6 tracks with master mode recording
- new effect algorithms such as voice trasformer and mic simulator
- well-tailored new preset effect patches
- tempo map generation from tapped mark points to sync to external midi sequencer
In case you haven't heard, Roland is offering a system upgrade for your VS-880. We
sincerely believe that this upgrade is one of the best values ever offered by a musical
instrument manufacturer, so if you haven't already purchased this software ,
run to your nearest VS-880 dealer and get it NOW!
Here’s what the VS-880-S1 upgrade adds to your VS-880:
Onboard Dynamic and Snapshot Mix Automation
10 New Effects Algorithms (which use the VS8F-1 Card),
Microphone Simulator: this incredible COSM processor models the rich sonic characteristics
of some very expensive high-end mics using the affordable new Roland DR-
20 or Shure SM-57/58 dynamic microphones as the source. You’ll have to hear this to
New Reverb Processor with gating and ducking modes now in both processors.
VT-1 Voice Transformer which can convincingly alter your vocal gender or produce
some funky robot-like effects, all with external MIDI pitch control!
4-Band Stereo, Dual Mono or 8-Band Serial Parametric EQ
10-Band Stereo or Dual-Mono Graphic EQ
Lo-Fi Sound Processor
Lots of Mixer Enhancements, including:
2 Stereo Effects Inserts in the Mix Output
Easy Recording with Effects in Input>Track Mode
Other new features for:
Track FX Insert Routing
Track Level Control
MIDI Editing and Changing of FX
plus much, much more...